Air Charter Consultant:
Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. is always looking for relationship oriented, self-motivated air charter consultants. If you are an experienced air charter flight consultant and are interested in an exciting career with unlimited income potential, consider working with Stratos Jets. Stratos Jets is quickly growing in size and reputation and is eager to speak with interested candidates.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Calling operators for aircraft quotes on potential flights.
- Daily market analysis of availability and current value of flights.
- Quickly developing competitive quotes based on findings of market assessment.
- Develop strong relationships with operators and clients.
- Client Services that include negotiating on their behalf.
- Recognize the economic impact of each aircraft; ability to convey these concepts to clients.
- Identify and utilize transient aircraft and develop efficient routing and use whenever possible to minimize overall cost to client.
- Identify appropriate aircraft for the clients' unique itinerary such as: runway length and elevation, aircraft endurance and number of passengers
- Accurate understanding of clients needs.
- Flexibility to quickly respond to last minute changes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Client development
- Relationship oriented
- Self motivated
- Putting the clients needs first
- Uncovering the needs and preferences of the client
- Negotiation skills
- Experience in building and strengthening relationships
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Pay close attention to detail
- Charter experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation preferred
- Aviation and/or logistics experience preferred
- Experience in a high growth business
- Generous commissions paid on self prospected business and inbound calls.
Please submit your resume and application for consideration to HR@StratosJets.com.
*** Please note that we do not hire Pilots or Flight Attendants, Thank you.