Can I buy a single seat on a private jet charter?
Unfortunately, no, that’s not how it works. When you arrange a private jet charter, you book the entire aircraft. Whether you’re flying solo or at maximum capacity, you pay the same basic rate.
This can translate to huge savings though. If you’re planning a vacation with multiple friends and family members, consider booking a jet charter instead of flying with a commercial airline. Once you’ve divided up the airfare among the travellers, you may be paying the same (or less) for a private jet charter as you would for a plane ticket on a jam-packed public aircraft.
The Private Jet Advantage
There are many great benefits to booking a private jet charter. Some of these benefits include:
- Scheduling a flight with a minimum of four hours’ notice
- Access to a wide variety of aircraft sizes and types
- Access to deeply discounted empty leg flights
- Total trip support – all the accommodation and travel arrangement details can be completed for you
- The ability to travel with your pets easily
- No security and lengthy boarding line-ups
- The reassurance that you and your guests’ safety is of the utmost importance
In fact, safety is the number one priority at Stratos Jet Charters. Whenever you book an air charter, our main goal is to ensure the aircraft is not only suitable to your travel needs but also passes our comprehensive safety requirements.