Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy a single seat on a private jet charter?
When you arrange a private jet charter with Stratos Jets, you book the entire aircraft. Whether you’re flying solo or at maximum capacity, you pay the same basic rate. However, due to newly passed regulations, that may change.
Future Plans for Public Charters
As of February 14, 2019, the Department of Transportation (DoT) issued a final rule that allows jet charter brokers to offer the sale of a single seat on a charter to individuals. This means that individuals hoping to buy a single seat on a jet charter are able to, if the broker allows it. This is a service we are considering, but right now, we are currently only offering our clients the ability to book the entire jet charter.
The Private Jet Advantage
There are many great benefits to booking a private jet charter. Some of these benefits include:
- Scheduling a flight with a minimum of four hours’ notice
- Access to a wide variety of aircraft sizes and types
- Access to deeply discounted empty leg flights
- Total trip support – all the accommodation and travel arrangement details can be completed for you
- The ability to travel with your pets easily
- No security and lengthy boarding line-ups
- The reassurance that you and your guests’ safety is of the utmost importance
In fact, safety is the number one priority at Stratos Jet Charters. Whenever you book an air charter, our main goal is to ensure the aircraft is not only suitable to your travel needs but also passes our comprehensive safety requirements.