Incentive and Conference Group Jet Charters
Stratos Jets specializes in arranging air charter service for incentive and conference travels. Our expert private flight advisors can source the appropriate private aircraft for any group size, whether you need to transport a few hundred delegates to a large corporate conference or fly your company on an unforgettable incentive trip, Stratos Jets can meet all of your air charter flight requirements.
As a corporate jet traveler, you know that a first-class ticket on a commercial flight will likely end in a headache and loss of productivity time. However, by chartering a private aircraft through Stratos Jets, you and your colleagues can travel as a single group and eliminate such hassle by enjoying the privacy of your own business jet.
Take advantage of the time spent in transit to hold company meetings and prepare for major corporate events, or simply relax and indulge in the offered in-flight amenities, including inflight gourmet catering, satellite radio with over 170 stations, access to wifi, and even your own television.
Key Elements of our Group Air Charter Service for Incentive and Conference Travels
- Dictate your own schedule
- Direct, non-stop flights
- Aircraft Exclusivity
- Increased Productivity
- Exclusive menus and in-flight entertainment
- Fewer baggage weight or size restrictions than on scheduled services
- Corporate branding throughout the aircraft cabin
- In-flight video presentations and meeting arrangements
In addition, Stratos Jets provides personalized service and can transform your business jet into a productive meeting room or customize your private aircraft with company insignias. Call Stratos Jets today and let us help you increase your company’s productivity and air charter flight experience by working with our exceptional Incentive and Conference Group Charter Services.
Book a Jet for your Boss with Ease
There’s a meeting in another city, and your boss needs to be there. Your job? Book the jet.
At Stratos, our agents pull out all the stops to make you look good. We harness our unmatched safety standards and our expertise in aircraft and airports to arrange the perfect trip. Plus, we take all the little details off your plate. All you have to do is take credit.
Here’s why you shouldn’t risk booking with anyone else:
1. The highest standards of aircraft safety & selection. Through our Approved Vendor Program, we identify and recommend Part 135 air carriers that meet stringent safety standards, instead of relying solely on third-party safety audits.
2. Industry leadership & record of excellence. We’re one of the few jet charter brokers authorized by industry-leading organizations, including ACANA, ARGUS and Air Charter Safety Foundation.
3. An additional $25 million liability insurance policy. That’s on top of the aircraft operator’s insurance policy to provide valuable protection for your boss.
Three questions to ask your boss before you call
When you give one of our sought-after agents a call, here’s what we’ll want to know:
1. What are your boss’s dates, and are they flexible?
Departure date and arrival date. Is there any chance you could leave a day earlier or fly back a day later? We have access to empty leg flights, and might be able to secure an even better aircraft for a great price.
2. What is your destination, and is there any flexibility there?
Tell us where your boss is headed, and if your boss is open to flying into a different airport a few miles away, we might be able to save money.
3. Can we help with any extra trip planning?
Unlike other companies where agents are too busy to organize trip details, Stratos offers dedicated Trip Support. Our team handles every detail—from catering and car service to WiFi and booking meeting rooms. No, it’s not too good to be true.
Give us a call to chat with one of our private flight advisors and get that jet booked for your boss: 1-888-593-9066