1: How We Collect and Use Information Stratos collects the following types of information about you:
- Personal Information that you provide to us: We ask for certain information such as: full name, birthdate, address, phone number and e-mail address when you submit a request for quote or download an informational resource, or if you correspond with us. We use this information to provide pricing to you for charter flights, better understand your private travel needs, and provide to you the most relevant information on availability of private charter aircraft.
- Analytics information: We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the quality of the information we provide to users. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
- Cookies information: When you visit the StratosJets.com, we may send one or more cookies a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Stratos help provide you with requested information more faster and more easily. These cookies will also help to enhance your navigation through our site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use StratosJets.com (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the StratosJets.com), and allow us to track your usage of our site over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of StratosJets.com may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Location data: When you access the StratosJets.com website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use StratosJets.com. Some features of the StratosJets.com, particularly location-based services that display available aircraft for charter in your area, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
- Commercial and marketing communications: We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences. We also use your information to send you Stratos-related emails (e.g., Quotes for private aircraft and booking confirmations, billing invoices and changes/updates to features of the StratosJets.com, technical and security notices). You may not opt out of Service-related emails.
2. Keeping your information secure: Stratos is committed to protecting the personal information you provide to us which is not being shared with third parties without your permission. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Stratos has attempted to put in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. In the event of any breaches to our security system of which we become aware, we will notify you if it is reasonable to believe that your personal information was acquired by any unauthorized person. Stratos will not share personal information with any other third parties without your permission, unless required by law enforcement action, subpoena, or local law. Stratos, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity or some or all of their respective assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, some or all of your personal information may be shared with the merging or acquiring entity on a confidential basis. 3. Your privacy preferences and opting out: Stratos wants to ensure an excellent customer and user experience. To opt-out of communications you have expressly requested (such as e-mail lists, aircraft availability reports, company updates, etc.), use any of the following methods:
- All Automated messages from Stratos Jets will include an “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the email. Simply click the link and choose the services you wish to opt-out or unsubscribe from.
- Contact us by e-mail from the email address on file with Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. In the subject line of your email, put “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” and in the body of the email specifically list those services you wish to opt-out of.
- Write your specific request to the Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. Privacy Office. Be sure to provide your name, e-mail and postal address, and relevant information about your Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. subscriptions and registrations.