Private Flight Advisor
Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. is always looking for relationship oriented, self-motivated private flight advisors. If you are an experienced air charter flight agent and are interested in an exciting career with unlimited income potential, consider working with Stratos Jets. Stratos Jets is quickly growing in size and reputation and is eager to speak with interested candidates.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Self-prospecting new clients through warm calls, referrals and market research to meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Answering, qualifying and responding to company-generated leads (phone, internet) on a daily basis.
- Conducting daily market research on aircraft availability to provide pricing for all relevant aircraft options to clients.
- Developing and maintaining strong personal relationships with aircraft operators and clients through interpersonal and communication skills.
- Negotiating with aircraft operators on behalf of clients to provide fairest market value.
- Developing competitive quotes and pricing options for clients based on findings of market research.
- Sourcing and utilizing transient aircraft to arrange point-to-point and one-way flights.
- Recognizing the economic impact of each aircraft and conveying this information to clients.
Skills and Attributes:
- Acute understanding of clients’ needs
- Ability to quickly respond to last minute changes
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn new sales strategies
- Experience in building and strengthening relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business Management, Communication, Interpersonal/Organizational Communication and/or related field
- Private Pilot’s License
- Experience working for a Part 135 organization
- Minimum of two years telephone sales and calling experience
- Demonstrated strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent client development and management abilities
- Working knowledge of private aircraft, flight operations and Part 135 charter regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the charter market as well as market conditions
- Ability to work in a competitive sales environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work in a Mac setting with an ability to learn new software applications
Please submit your resume and application for consideration to HR@StratosJets.com. *** Please note that we do not hire Pilots, Flight Attendants, or Mechanics. Thank you.
Trip Support Agent
The Trip Support Agent plays a vital role in the overall customer experience at Stratos Jet Charters. This role is a customer service/operations position. The Trip Support agent will report the the Director of Trip Support and be responsible for executing day to day flight operations and assisting our sales team on behalf of Stratos Jet Charters clients. Additionally you will be expected deliver an exceptional customer service experience with a focus on our clients personal preferences and specific trip details. This includes getting ahead of potential problems such that the client never feels them and anticipating the clients needs at a moments notice.
Adhere to Stratos Jet Charters customer service standards and always provide an exceptional customer experience.
Maintain the database with up to date insurance and vendor fleet information.
Run safety audits on each vendor prior to booking
Preform safety audit on aircraft crew for each booking
Review and send operator contracts
Ensure that client and operator contracts match
Manage changes to itineraries as needed
Secure ground transportation and catering as well as any other requests specified by clients
Work closely with Stratos sales team to provide the best client experience possible
$45,000 to $50,000 a year
Bachelors Degree in Aviation or Customer Service related field
Dispatch/Pilot License a plus
Strong communication skills
Ability to problem solve
Enjoys working in a team environment
Strong multi-tasking skills
Must be available to work some evening and weekend hours
Please submit your resume and application for consideration to HR@StratosJets.com.