Air Charter Agent
Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. is always looking for relationship oriented, self-motivated air charter agents. If you are an experienced air charter flight agent and are interested in an exciting career with unlimited income potential, consider working with Stratos Jets. Stratos Jets is quickly growing in size and reputation and is eager to speak with interested candidates.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Self-prospecting new clients through warm calls, referrals and market research to meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Answering, qualifying and responding to company-generated leads (phone, internet) on a daily basis.
- Conducting daily market research on aircraft availability to provide pricing for all relevant aircraft options to clients.
- Developing and maintaining strong personal relationships with aircraft operators and clients through interpersonal and communication skills.
- Negotiating with aircraft operators on behalf of clients to provide fairest market value.
- Developing competitive quotes and pricing options for clients based on findings of market research.
- Sourcing and utilizing transient aircraft to arrange point-to-point and one-way flights.
- Recognizing the economic impact of each aircraft and conveying this information to clients.
Skills and Attributes:
- Acute understanding of clients’ needs
- Ability to quickly respond to last minute changes
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn new sales strategies
- Experience in building and strengthening relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Great attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business Management, Communication, Interpersonal/Organizational Communication and/or related field
- Private Pilot’s License
- Experience working for a Part 135 organization
- Minimum of two years telephone sales and calling experience
- Demonstrated strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills
- Excellent client development and management abilities
- Working knowledge of private aircraft, flight operations and Part 135 charter regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the charter market as well as market conditions
- Ability to work in a competitive sales environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Ability to work in a Mac setting with an ability to learn new software applications
Please submit your resume and application for consideration to HR@StratosJets.com. *** Please note that we do not hire Pilots, Flight Attendants, or Mechanics. Thank you.