Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. is the unsurpassed leader in on-demand private charter booking. With an unrivaled dedication to our clients, we remain one step ahead of the competition.
Stratos is keenly aware of the need for new personnel in the industry. We need emerging professionals with a thirst for knowledge and commitment to professionalism, safety, ethical business operations and attention to detail. To bridge the growing gap in supply and demand in presonnel, Stratos extends a $2000 scholarship to dedicated students.
To qualify for the Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. $2000 scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Current enrollment in a college or university within the United States or transitioning from high school to an institution of higher learning in the U.S.
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Be on track to enter a field of the aviation industry
Proof of enrollment, academic standing and field of study should be submitted to email@example.com, along with an essay submission.
About the Essay
Over the next 20 years, the aviation industry expects a worldwide shortage of pilots. In order to meet the surging demand, more than 80 pilots will need to be deemed flight-ready, on a daily basis, during the years to come. Scholarship applicants are asked to compose an original and thoroughly researched essay on Implications of the Pilot Shortage. Essays should range in length from 1,200 to 1,500 words. Please provide thoughful ideas and pay utmost attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation.
We’re accepting submissions through May 1. Applicants must also include:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- Proof of enrollment in (or acceptance to) an accredited college or university
- Valid transcript verifying GPA and courses of study
Scholarship winners will be notified via email on or before July 31.
Where to Apply
Submit your essays and information to Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.