Maryland Private Jet Charters
One of the original colonies, Maryland celebrates its heritage while also focusing on emerging technologies. History buffs will recall that in 1812, the British bombarded Fort McHenry, near Baltimore. This fierce attack inspired Francis Scott Key to write the "Star Spangled Banner", later adopted as the national anthem. Modern Maryland’s cities offer the best in urban experiences: diverse food and culture, first-rate universities, museums and conferences that attract visitors, academics and military personnel from around the world.
Research and Defense
Miles of beaches
Search airports in Maryland
Search our Maryland airport directory for airport codes, runway information, available charter aircraft and FBO Information as well as empty leg jet charters in Maryland.
Maryland DestinationsMaryland has a rich history, as an original colony that participated in both the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. Today, the state offers locals and visitors a wealth of outdoor activities, family attractions, and networking opportunities. Once home to numerous coal, glass, railroad and canal operations, Maryland’s economy is now based on new fields such as aerospace, biotech, and information technologies.
Things to Do in MarylandFrom the boardwalk at Ocean City to hiking trails up Backbone Mountain in the Allegheny Range, you’ll find something intriguing in Maryland! Even if you are not a history buff, Maryland’s past will astound you. From Revolutionary and Civil War battlefields, to the Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad National Historic Park, you will feel the history come alive. Families will love the National Aquarium in Baltimore, city, or rise 180 feet above the Potomac in in the National Harbour Capital Wheel gondola ride! Other popular places to visit in Maryland include:
- Romp on the beach with the wild horses, Assateague Island National Park
- Antietam National Civil War Battlefield, Sharpsburg
- Kayak to the “Ghost Fleet” of abandoned ships, Mallows Bay
- See Edgar Allan Poe’s grave, Baltimore
- S. Naval Academy, Annapolis
- National Cryptologic Museum, Fort Meade
- Watch the Orioles play, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Baltimore
- Retrace John Wilkes Booth’s escape route, Clinton
- Ride the Western Maryland Rail Trail, Big Pool
- Tour the Blackwater Craft Distillery, Stevensville