Martinique, Caribbean Jet Charters
Towering cathedrals, beautiful beaches, tropical rainforests and an active volcano
Thank you for submitting
Error occured with your submission
Plan Your Trip to Martinique
Use our Private Flight Cost Calculator to get and instant quote on private jet charter flights to Martinique
Thank you for submitting
If urgent, call us 24x7 at (888) 593-9066
Private Jet Charter Flights to/from Martinique
Cast in the shadow of a still-smoldering Mont Pelee, Martinique is not just volcanic in origin, but offers a striking diversity of scenic landscapes. This vibrant destination offers up amazing beaches, stunning hiking trails, fabulous fare, majestic rain forests, beautiful bays, and a large variety of activities. Divided into two parts – south and north – Martinique boasts alluring scenery, a world-renowned rum distillery, miles of beaches, and a rich cultural atmosphere.Read more about private jet charter flights in Martinique
Martinique jet charter information
Although Martinique has been touted as a notoriously expensive destination, its well worth the lavish price tag. The scenery, fine dining experiences, and luxurious resorts are just a few of the reasons why travelers from across the world pack their bags with Martinique in their sights. Northern Martinique is lush yet rugged with the majestic Mont Pelee volcano looming overhead. On the other side, southern Martinique is calmer and much more romantic. It’s mostly characterized by eye-catching white-sand beaches. Regardless of which side you may find yourself on, there are many things to do in Martinique.
Things to Do in Martinique
The beaches of Martinique are one of the biggest draws of this much loved island. Some of the best, however, include:
- Grande Anse des Salines – A ribbon of golden sand gives way to a palette of blue water. This beach won’t disappoint
- Diamond Beach – Rarely crowded, this south western beach is the perfect place to visit when looking for a place to relax and unwind in peace
- Anse Noire – This black-sand beach is only visible by a long staircase, but it’s well worth the effort.
If you are looking for activities that are a little richer in culture, some of the favourites include:
- Anse Cafard Slave Memorial – Located high on a hill, 20 white stone effigies stare off into the Caribbean sea. These effigies represent passengers, sailors, and slaves who lost their lives when a ship careened into the mountains side of the island
- Tropiques Atrium – Here you’ll find an interesting program of indie films, documentaries, theatrical shows, and musical acts in a state-of-the-art auditorium
- Chateaux Dubuc – These haunting ruins are a reminder of a man that used to use lanterns to lure ships into crashing off the coast. Once damaged, he’d gather up the loot and enjoy the posh lifestyle they provided
How to Book Charter Flights to Martinique
Stratos Jet Charters' unique corporate culture creates an atmosphere of highly motivated and dedicated individuals who go above and beyond to satisfy our clients' needs. Not only do we have strong long-term relationships with our clients but also with our business partners, which allows us to offer the best possible aircraft in the market. Our private flight advisors are available to arrange Martinique charter flights around the clock and will provide you with their aircraft expertise to assist you in finding the best suited private aircraft for your trip.
Find airports near any location worldwide
Martinique Jet Charter Airports
When you book Martinique charter plane flights with Stratos Jets, our Trip Support team can arrange every detail of your trip, from aircraft size to hotel and restaurant reservations. With unrestricted access to more than 4,300 airports worldwide, we can get you as close to your final destination as possible. Whether you choose to land at the Martinique Aime Cesaire International Airport or the Bouillon private airport, we’ll make sure you get there as safely and efficiently as possible.