Virginia Beach, Virginia Jet Charters
A vibrant coastal city that is ready to live the life
Let our experienced flight advisors hunt down perfectly suited option for this trip.
Plan Your Trip to Virginia Beach by Private Jet
Use our Private Flight Cost Calculator to get an instant quote on private jet charter flights to Virginia Beach
If urgent, call us 24x7 at (888) 593-9066
Virginia Beach Private Jet Charter Flights
It’s where Chesapeake Bay meets the Atlantic, and where a rich history meets modern attractions. Whether you love museums, boutiques and dining experiences, or you crave some outdoor golf, bike and kayak fun, Virginia Beach, VA offers it all. The city is divided into districts, each with its own unique charms. Now’s the best time to charter flights to Virginia Beach for a perfect family vacation, or a well-deserved couple’s getaway. Read more about our private jet charter flights in Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach Jet Charter Information
If you’ve never been to Virginia Beach, here are a few quick facts to know before you leave:
- Virginia Beach enjoys a mild coastal climate. Spring and fall temperatures average about 60 degrees. Summer temperatures (May to September) climb to the high 80’s.
- Though Virginia Beach was only incorporated in 1906, the region itself has a vivid history. Ten miles north of the city is Cape Henry, part of Colonial National Historic Park. The park commemorates the first landing of the Jamestown colonists in 1607.
- This strategic Atlantic location is also home to several important military installations, including the Oceana Naval Air Station and the Fleet Combat Training Center Atlantic.
- The gorgeous beaches, agreeable climate and natural beauty have attracted visitors to this resort community for generations. It is even listed in the Guinness Book of Records for the world’s longest stretch of pleasure beach - over 35 miles of beach await you!
- Charter flights to Virginia Beach have increased steadily over the years, as the community has invested in attractions, hotels and a convention center to entice visitors.
Things to Do in Virginia Beach
Like many resort communities, Virginia Beach strives to balance the area’s natural beauty with the need to create year-round visitor attractions. Luckily, geography and foresight have helped produce a perfect blend of natural and planned attractions for everyone. Here are some of the top attractions:
Families can stay dry while exploring the ocean at the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center. This 800,000-gallon aquarium is home to an extraordinary variety of marine species, including loggerhead turtles and sandbar sharks. The Center also has an Adventure Park, featuring a zip line and aerial tree-top adventures.
A portion of the area’s rich military history is on display at the Military Aviation Museum.The main attraction is restored warbirds from both World Wars, many that are still in flying condition. In fact, the museum offers the thrill of a lifetime: a flight in an authentic WWII open-cockpit aircraft. Just hold tight to your camera - it’s a breathtaking experience.
Want outdoor thrills at a relaxed pace? Sign up for sunset dolphin kayak tour. Enjoy the serene sunset as you paddle along the coast to spot bottlenose dolphins. It’s also a perfect way to photograph the Cape Henry Lighthouses and Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel from the water.
Tantalize your taste-buds at the Tarnished Truth Distillery Tour. One of the most country’s most unique distilleries, Tarnished Truth is located inside the former laundry room of the 5-star Cavalier Hotel! Sample traditional American spirits including bourbon, gin, and even a bourbon mash moonshine.
How to Book Charter Flights to Virginia Beach
Stratos Jet Charters makes it easy to book charter flights to Virginia Beach. Call one of our expert private flight advisors, and we will help arrange your Virginia Beach getaway. And, once the aircraft and logistics are arranged, our Trip Support team can help with the extras such as in-flight entertainment, ground transportation, and hotel reservations. Whether you are booking a corporate meeting or a family weekend, we can handle all the details.
Find airports near any location worldwide
Virginia Beach Jet Charter Airports
Depending on the aircraft size, travelers on charter flights to Virginia Beach have several choices for destination airports. The advantage of booking a charter is that Stratos Jet Charters has access to smaller regional airports. Norfolk International (ORF) and Chesapeake Regional (CPK) are popular choices; both are about 30 minutes away from Virginia Beach.