The Top Luxury Private Jets Provider
Our charter service goes well beyond sourcing private aircraft and offering global access to some of the best private luxury jets. While our Private Flight Advisors are experts in providing options sourced from all available aircraft, they’re also trained to identify and recommend the most capable aircraft for the mission.
With intimate knowledge of aircraft capabilities, extensive operator partnerships, and ample experience organizing private flights around the world, we always book the best luxury private jets.
Since Stratos does not have the burden of owning, maintaining, or operating luxury private jets, we’re free to focus on client needs. Supported by a team of flight planners, our private flight advisors leverage proprietary technology to track and fulfill even the most challenging flight itineraries.
At Stratos, we believe in providing clients with a high-touch experience in everything we do.
Luxury Jet Charter Service
To deliver a great customer experience on every luxury private jet charter flight, Stratos Jets deploys technology and a dedicated Trip Support team. We are dedicated to ensuring every detail is executed properly, including additional services:
- Inflight Catering Menu
- Chauffeured Ground Services
- Rental Cars
- Hotel Reservations
- Luxury Villa Accommodations
- Private Security Detail
Great service demands great communication. Our structure offers a single point of contact during the coordination and execution phases. As a result, clients enjoy high-touch service and stress-free private travel.
How much is a luxurious private jet?
Purchasing a brand new private jet can range from $2 million for a Cirrus Vision Jet to $660 million for the Air Force One. It all depends on the aircraft’s size, customization, range, and other specifications.
Along with the purchasing cost, you also need to factor in additional costs for maintenance, fuel, and staff. If you are interested in purchasing a used private luxury jet, these can be a lot less expensive but they’re still a major investment.
At Stratos, you can charter luxury private jets that enable you to fly where you want, when you want. We can arrange a luxurious trip in a luxury plane for the ultimate travel experience.
What is the most luxurious private jet?
With a price tag of $432.6 million, the Airbus 380 is considered one of the top luxury private jets in the world. In a commercial setting, this aircraft can comfortably seat 800 passengers. As a private jet, it blows the competition out of the water with three floors of opulence. In addition to being the most luxurious, it’s also the most expensive of the luxury jets.
There’s enough space in the A380 for four families, including VIP suites for each, a concert hall, and a Turkish bath.
Flying in a private jet may seem strictly for the elite. However, with Stratos, anyone can feel like royalty in one of our luxurious private jet charters. You can choose the luxury plane that fits your lifestyle and needs, and leave the rest up to us.
To book a luxury private jet charter flight with Stratos, simply follow these easy steps:
1. Contact one of our private flight advisors to discuss the details of your travel itinerary. This will help us determine the best aircraft for your specific trip. Our agents are available 24/7 by phone at 888.478.7286, or by email at [email protected]
2. Review your all-inclusive quotes. Our flight advisors quote every available aircraft from qualified air carriers that are relevant to your flight itinerary – and these quotes are all-inclusive. Once you book an aircraft, you won’t encounter any hidden fees or charges after you complete your trip. If your flight time exceeds the amount quoted, we cover the additional costs.
3. Book your aircraft. Simply select the aircraft you’d like to book and complete the reservation online. Once your plane is booked, we’ll help arrange additional concierge services, including in-flight catering, chauffeured ground transportation and even hotel reservations. Should you need to amend your itinerary, simply contact your charter agent and we’ll take care of it.