Cirrus Vision Jet Charter Flights
Take off distance
Cirrus Vision Jet Charter Flight Information
A unique jet with a unique niche
With its unique V-shaped tail and top-mounted engine, there is no mistaking the Cirrus Vision private jet. This comfy six-seat jet has a respectable 1,000 nautical-mile range, comfortably filling the niche between turboprops and very light jets.
Duluth Minnesota-based Cirrus Aircraft unveiled the prototype Vision Jet in July of 2008. The innovative aircraft immediately captured the aviation community’s attention, but funding fell short due to the 2008 financial crisis. However, by 2014, the refined prototype was ready for testing.
In late 2016, the Cirrus Jet was rolling off the production line to a group of eager buyers. The production delay was vindicated in 2018 when the Cirrus Jet was awarded the Collier Trophy for “the greatest achievement in aeronautics or astronautics in America.”
- The carbon-fiber fuselage creates spaciousness not found in turboprop charters. You’ll appreciate the extra head and shoulder room.
- Large panoramic windows offer a superior flight experience.
- The center display console connects to your device for work or movie-viewing.
Other cabin amenities include:
- A pressurized cabin for high-altitude flights.
- USB ports and 110-volt power plugs decorate the cabin for optimal connectivity.
- Easily accessible rear climate controls allow passengers can choose their comfort level.
Performance and Specifications
The executive-class elegance of the Vision Jet is only part of its attraction. Your time and comfort are important, so the aircraft has been designed as an airborne limousine.
Capacity: This jet can comfortably accommodate up to six passengers.
Cabin Measurements: The cabin has a height of 4 feet and 2 inches, a width of 5 feet, and a length of 10 feet. Though it’s not as spacious as larger jets, it’s certainly provides ample headspace once seated.
Baggage Capacity: The storage compartments offer 31 cubic feet of space.
Maximum Range: The Cirrus Vision can reach a maximum range of 1,151 miles, depending on favorable weather and speed conditions. In real-world measurements, that’s a quick jaunt from Los Angeles to Seattle, or Duluth to Boston non-stop in VIP comfort.
Payload: 1,400 lbs.
Runway distance: The Cirrus Vision jet has a take-off distance of 2,036 feet and a landing distance of 1,628 feet.
Speed: Top speed for this popular jet is 300 knots (345 mph).
Call our expert Jet Charter team at 888-593-9066to book the Cirrus Vision Jet for your next inter-city flight.
Cirrus Vision Jet Charter Rates (Per hour)
* Pricing is based on aircraft availability and the positioning requirements of the aircraft.
Cabin configurations may vary
Compare Other Private Jets to a Cirrus Vision Jet
Choose up to 3 aircraft to compare them side by side