FAQs on Plane Rental Answered: What You Need to Know Before Renting a Plane
Renting a plane is an option to consider if you want a more intimate experience traveling with your family and friends, or on a business trip with your colleagues.
Whether you’re interested in flying to a remote destination, want to visit multiple locations within a short period of time, or just want to avoid the experience associated with commercial air travel, renting a plane may be worth the consideration.
But before you rent a plane, there are certain factors to consider. What are the costs associated with renting a plane? What should you look for in a rental company? These are all questions to consider along your journey.
Let’s take a closer look at the considerations.
FAQs Renting a Private Plane
Wondering why you might consider renting a plane instead of flying commercial? Want to know how much it costs to rent a private plane? All of these questions answered and more below.
What are the Benefits of Renting a Private Plane?
The reasons to consider renting a private plane are nearless endless. Here are some of the benefits worth highlighting the most:
- Privacy. Renting a plane means avoiding the chaos involved with commercial flights, one of those events being sharing your travel plans with other people. Private planes offer a level of privacy that you can’t even get in first class. You can have business meetings without worrying about other people hearing your conversations. You can relax with family without disruption. These are just a few of the perks of private air charter.
- Flexibility. Renting a private plane enables you to create your own flying schedule. This means you can set departure and arrival times and requests for the times that make most sense for you and your plans.
- Efficiency. Private jet travel offers an incredible time savings. You don’t have to worry about all of the lines you would generally wait in when you arrive at the airport for a commercial airline flight. You can complete necessary check-in procedures in advance and get to your private flight right before your flight is scheduled to take off.
- Safety. Just like commercial airline flights, all private planes are required to meet safety regulations to make their aircraft safe for passengers. Since flight attendants have fewer passengers to worry about, you may notice more attention paid to your needs and potential concerns.
- Personalization. Beyond creating your own flight schedule, private jet charter allows you to customize the experience to fit your wants and needs. You can make requests to the flight staff for specific amenities that can enhance your travel experience.
Traveling can be an exhausting experience. If you value your time and privacy, and want to travel in tranquility, flying privately is worth the consideration.
What are the Types of Private Planes Available for Charter?
There are various sizes of private jets available to accommodate small to large travel groups. Here are the different types of private planes available for charter by Stratos Jet Charters:
- Super-light Private Jets. This jet style seats 6-8 passengers and travels between 486-622 mph. Its range is 1,981-2,357 nm and its rental price per hour is between $9,487-$10,486.
- Light Jets. This jet style seats 5-8 passengers and travels between 398-532 mph. Its range is 1,264-2,527 nm, and its rental price per hour is between $8,929-$9,868.
- Midsize Jets. This jet style seats 6-9 passengers and travels between 479-552 mph. Its range is 1823-3242 nm, and its rental price per hour is between $9,793-$10,824.
- Super Midsize Jets. This jet style seats 7-12 passengers and travels between 513-631 mph. Its range is 3,400-4,142 nm, and its rental price per hour is between $11,786-$13,027.
- Heavy Private Jets. This jet style seats 8-15 passengers and travels between 496-652 mph. Its range is 2,589-4,728 nm, and its rental price per hour is between $15,077-$16,664.
- Ultra Long Range Private Jets. This jet style seats 7-19 passengers and travels between 540-704 mph. Its range is 7,500-8,055 nm, and its rental price per hour is between $15,200-$18,500.
It’s important to note that the type and size of your desired jet shouldn’t only be based on the number of people in your travel party. The distance of your trip, as well as the type of amenities you want, and of course, the budget, are in need of consideration when deciding what type of private plane you want to rent.
How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Plane?
If you’re wondering how much it costs to rent a small plane or a large plane, it ranges between about $10,000 and $20,000 per hour. For a more precise answer or a better estimate on the cost to charter, you can work with Stratos Jet Charters to get an online quote or talk to an experienced agent to get a better idea of an aircraft rental that fits within your budget.
What Factors Need Considered Before Renting a Private Plane?
Before you start the booking process, set aside some time to assess your travel wants and needs and plan around them. This involves doing your research in advance to find the best possible option for you. Before making a decision, ask yourself the following questions:
- What’s the budget, and am I willing to go over it?
- How many people are flying with me?
- Where are we headed and when do we want to arrive?
- What kind of amenities are we looking for in our experience?
Once you’ve answered these questions for yourself and you’ve talked with an air charter service agent for your plane rental, it’s time for one final question: Are you confident that your chosen air charter service can meet all of our needs and expectations?
How Do You Choose the Right Private Jet Rental Company?
Doing your research and vetting a private jet rental company before doing business together can save you time, effort, and money in the long run. The right private jet rental company should have clear experience in the industry, a passion for customer success and satisfaction, and a priority in safety. Once your potential private jet charter company checks all of these boxes, make sure they can meet your individual requests before deciding to rent a plane with them.
Work with Stratos Jet Charters
When you’re searching for an elite and professional travel experience, look no further than Stratos Jet Charters. We make it simple to rent an airplane that you and your family members or colleagues can have all to yourselves.
We invest in personnel and technology that can support the customer journey and make your trip that much more satisfying. Everyone from our team of trip coordinators to the flight staff hired to accompany you on your flight have clearly-defined and well-established processes to make for a safe, satisfying and seamless travel experience.
Ready to book with Stratos Jet Charters? Get an online quote on your desired flight or call 888-593-9066 to speak directly with an agent.
Are you ready to book your Fort Lauderdale and Bahamas charter flight yet?
Our friendly, expert air charter agents are here to answer questions or start your quote today. Don`t wait, call now and we'll get you on your way to your destination!Call 888-593-9066