New Hampshire Private Jet Charters and Airport Information
Travel to New Hampshire by Private Jet with the Leader in Air Charter
New Hampshire retains its rural beauty, but the state is emphatically open for business. Vacationers flock to New Hampshire at all seasons and NH is also a popular choice for second residences. Whether you’re interested in booking a Private Jet Charter New Hampshire for business or pleasure, Stratos Jet Charters will get you there in impeccable luxury and welcoming comfort.
In many ways, New Hampshire is still reaping the rewards of a frugal Yankee tradition. New Hampshire still has no sales tax, unlike much of the country. Real estate taxes are generally lower than they are in neighboring Massachusetts. For these reasons, Nashua and other communities on the Massachusetts/southern New Hampshire border are often considered “bedroom communities” for those working in the greater Boston area.
Fly for Business or Pleasure to the Lakes, Mountains or Shore
New Hampshire attracts numerous visitors throughout the year. During the summer, people flock to the Lakes Region, especially Lake Winnipesaukee, the largest of the many lakes. During the winter, skiing in the White Mountains is the major attraction, with many arriving by Private jet New Hampshire.
Traveling in a Stratos charter jet that can land in smaller airports will prevent a very long and tedious drive. This is particularly true if you need to travel to major ski resorts or to northern New Hampshire. Stratos Jets understands that time is your most valuable possession and ensures that you are able to make the most of it.
New Hampshire has only about 18 miles of coastline on the Atlantic, wedged in between the shores of Maine and Massachusetts. However, Portsmouth Harbor is a favorite of mariners captaining boats of all sizes. Up and down New Hampshire’s coast are elegant homes, making the most of the gorgeous vistas. The summer season may be short, but Stratos Jets make it possible to maximize your time to unwind and enjoy precious time with your family or manage business matters.
Below are a few of New Hampshire’s most popular destinations. Stratos Jets specializes in arranging New Hampshire private jet charters between New Hampshire destinations and Boston, Hartford, New York or elsewhere.
- Nashua – the gateway city, 46 miles north of Boston, MA
- Manchester – New Hampshire’s largest city
- Concord – the state capital
- Keene – historic city in western NH
- Portsmouth – the harbor and historic homes
- Hampton – sun and sand at Hampton Beach
- Durham – main campus of the University of NH
- Laconia – bordering Lake Winnisquam
- Mt. Monadnock – the world’s most-climbed mountain
- Lakes Region – Meredith, Weirs Beach, Wolfeboro
- White Mountain Ski Resorts – Bretton Woods, Waterville, Gunstock, Wildcat Mountain, Black Mountain and many more – fabulous skiing and year-round fun
- Berlin – located on the northern edge of the White Mountains
- Quebec, Canada – 330 miles north of Concord, NH
To arrange for a private jet charter to your New Hampshire destination, speak with a Stratos Jets air charter associate. Call toll-free (888) 593-9066 to speak to an agent 24/7.
Your Safety is our Top Priority
The safety of our clients is always the paramount priority at Stratos Jets. Our philosophy has always been that ensuring our clients’ safety is our primary responsibility. We are always proactive so our clients can travel with one less worry.
Each charter operator must meet the criteria of our Approved Vendor Program. We are committed to providing the industry’s widest safety margin to each client. Each aircraft is carefully inspected to ensure that it conforms to the most stringent safety standards.
A few of the many steps our professional air charter associates perform as part of our Approved Vendor Program include:
- Determining that the aircraft meets your needs
- Evaluating the experience and skills of the charter operator
- Establishing that the aircraft has current maintenance records
Exceeding FAA Safety Standards
The Federal Aviation Administration sets standards for the air charter industry, but we believe in doing more. We are voluntarily enrolled in respected industry certification programs including ARGUS and Wyvern, demonstrating our transparency and adherence to best practices. Of course, we comply fully with all aviation safety regulations.
As part of our focus on best practices and client education we are affiliated with various industry organizations including:
- National Business Aviation Association
- Air Charter Safety Foundation
- Air Charter Association of North America
We Take the Hassle out of Private Jet Charter Flights
You have better things to do than schedule your own private jet charter flight to New Hampshire. At Stratos Jets, we’ve been going above and beyond for our clients for more than ten years.
Our Trip Support department is fully committed to making all aspects of your travel as pleasant and convenient as possible. Please let Trip Support know about a special-needs passenger or any special requests.
All you have to do is sit back and relax. We will take care of:
- Aircraft coordination
- Clarifying flight schedules
- Understanding any airport and aircraft restrictions
Our convenient concierge services are available to heighten your travel experience including:
- Ground transportation to and from the airport
- An inflight meal meeting your dietary preferences
- Hotel and restaurant reservations
- A private car rental
- Security escorts while on the ground or for the entire trip
You Won’t Have to Worry About…
- Delayed or canceled flights
- Lost luggage
- Navigating huge airports – frequently you can drive right to the hanger
- Long security lines – just show your ID
- Sitting next to troublesome strangers
Fly When You Need To
Trip flexibility is one of the primary advantages of charter flights. It’s preferable if you book your flight in advance so that you will benefit from the best rates and aircraft availability. However, we understand that your plans can change at the last minute. At Stratos Jets, we have booked private jet charters to New Hampshire with only four hours’ notice.
New Hampshire’s Airports are Perfect for Private Jets
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is the state’s only large airport, enplaning more than 1.2 million passengers annually. All other NH airports are significantly smaller. The next largest, Portsmouth International Airport, only enplanes about 25,000 passengers. Most New Hampshire airports are characterized as general aviation or Private Airports in New Hampshire, making charter flights New Hampshire the ideal way to travel quickly throughout the state.
You can search our New Hampshire airport directory to find airport codes, FBO and runway data. Our directory also lists available charter aircraft and empty leg charters.
Stratos Jets would very much appreciate the opportunity to provide you with a complimentary quote the next time you are planning a charter flight to or from New Hampshire.
Call (888) 593-9066 to speak to a knowledgeable charter associate.
- Alton Bay Alton Bay (B18)
- Berlin Rgnl Berlin (BML)
- Boire Field Nashua (ASH)
- Claremont Muni Claremont (CNH)
- Concord Muni Concord (CON)
- Dean Memorial Haverhill (5B9)
- Dillant-hopkins Keene (EEN)
- Errol Errol (ERR)
- Franconia Franconia (1B5)
- Gifford Field Colebrook (4C4)
- Gorham Gorham (2G8)
- Hampton Airfield Hampton (7B3)
- Hawthorne-feather Airpark Hillsboro (8B1)
- Jaffrey Airport-silver Ranch Jaffrey (AFN)
- Laconia Muni Laconia (LCI)
- Lebanon Muni Lebanon (LEB)
- Manchester Manchester (MHT)
- Moultonboro Moultonboro (5M3)
- Mount Washington Rgnl Whitefield (HIE)
- Newfound Valley Bristol (2N2)
- Parlin Field Newport (2B3)
- Plymouth Muni Plymouth (1P1)
- Portsmouth Intl At Pease Portsmouth (PSM)
- Skyhaven Rochester (DAW)
- Twin Mountain Twin Mountain (8B2)