Challenger 650 Charter Flights
Let our experienced flight advisors hunt down perfectly suited option for this trip.
Take off distance
Challenger 650 Private Jet Charter Flight Information
“Business within reach” is the motto of the Bombardier Challenger 650 midsize jet. This elegant twin-engine business jet seats up to 12 passengers in executive-class luxury.
The 650 is the latest aircraft built on the successful 600-series platform developed in the 1980s. Though based on earlier designs, the Challenger 650 is definitely a 21st Century jet. The first 650 entered service in 2015 with improved avionics, more seating and better thrust than any jet in the 600 series.
At 7 feet, 11 inches, the Challenger 650 boasts the widest-in-class interior cabin. The handcrafted leather seats let you stretch out or even lay down to relax. The 650 also has an upgraded galley, with larger appliances for easy meal preparation.
Other cabin amenities include:
- An integrated dial allows you to control the cabin temperature, lighting, entertainment and sound from your seat.
- Seamless connection allows you to pair your devices with cabin control and entertainment systems.
- The fastest available in-flight internet connectivity. You’ll have plenty of bandwidth for a crucial video conference or even to challenge your friends in your favorite online game.
- Baggage access: Need an item from your suitcase? The Challenger 650’s luggage compartment is safely accessible throughout the flight. Everything you need, always within reach.
Performance and Specifications
The functional elegance of the Challenger 650 jet is only part of its allure. Your time is a precious resource, so the aircraft is designed to deliver passengers further, faster.
- Smoother Flight: The new wing design provides passengers with a stable, peaceful flight.
- Capacity: Up to 12 passengers
- Luggage capacity: 115 cubic feet
- Range: 4000 nautical miles, (4,603 miles, depending on speed and weather) In real-world measurements, the Challenger 650 can easily fly your group from Los Angeles to Dublin, or even from London to Singapore non-stop.
- Speed: Top speed is .85 Mach (652 mph), typical cruising speed is .8 Mach (614 mph)
- Steep Approach Certification: The Challenger 650 is certified for steep-angle approaches. Airports that require steep-approach such as Aspen or London City Airport are now accessible.
Business is always within reach, and in elegant style with a Bombardier Challenger 650 private jet charter.
Challenger 650 Charter Rates (Per hour)
• One-way $13,572 - $15,990
• Round-trip $12,854 - $15,484
* Pricing is based on aircraft availability and the positioning requirements of the aircraft.
Cabin configurations may vary
25.7 ft ft
Compare Other Private Jets to a Challenger 650
Choose up to 3 aircraft to compare them side by side