Global 6000 Charter Flights
Take off distance
Global 6000 Charter Flight Information
The Bombardier Global 6000 jet charter wants to be “the smoothest part of your day.” Every aspect of this smart business aircraft was designed to make your travels more productive and more comfortable. What makes the flight so exceptionally smooth? Just glance out the large aircraft windows. The Global 6000 has an advanced wing design to provide you with a restful, smooth ride. Bombardier has re-imagined the interior space for maximum comfort. The “Globetrotter” configuration can carry 15 passengers. Or, for additional comfort, the “Executive” configuration is perfect for 14 passengers or less. What does it feel like inside? The seats are sculpted to welcome your body. The higher armrests and inviting backrests are ideally-suited for long-distance travel, whether you’re working or relaxing.
Cabin amenities include:
- Media center: Watch movies, stream video, or display documents on the HD monitors
- Seamless connectivity: Pair your mobile device and control the cabin experience from your seat.
- Constant connection: Enjoy the fastest available in-flight internet connectivity. You are connected for the important video conference, or for playing your favorite online game.
- Luggage Access: Need a personal item that’s stowed in your suitcase? The Global 6000 has a high-capacity luggage compartment that is safely accessible throughout the flight. Everything is always within reach.
Other amenities include:
- Spacious galley with coffee/espresso machine, ice drawer, oven and microwave
- Lavatory with large mirror, vanity, sink and faucet
- Private crew area
Performance and Specifications
The comfortable elegance of Global 6000 jet charter is only part of its appeal. Your time is precious, so the aircraft is designed as a perfect blend of range, speed and reliability.
Range: 6000 nautical miles, (6,900 miles, depending on speed and weather)
Speed: Top speed is .89 Mach (682 mph), typical cruising speed is .85 Mach (652 mph)
This kind of performance means you can fly further, faster, non-stop. In fact, the Global 6000 holds the current speed record for the Aspen to London City Airport, and the speed record from London City Airport to New York.
Versatility: This versatile business jet in an elite niche. The Global 6000 can access short airfields (i.e Aspen) and fly non-stop to international destinations. (London, U.K.) Few jets in this size class can do the same. Suddenly, Los Angeles U.S.A to Sao Paolo Brazil non-stop is accessible. So is Miami to Paris. Go wherever you want, in premier comfort.
Global 6000 Charter Rates (Per hour)
* Pricing is based on aircraft availability and the positioning requirements of the aircraft.
Cabin configurations may vary
110 cu ft
300 cu ft
Compare Other Private Jets to a Global 6000
Choose up to 3 aircraft to compare them side by side