Gulfstream G700 Charter Flights Charter Flights
Jet - Ultra Long Range
Take off distance
Gulfstream G700 Charter Flights Charter Flight Information
The Gulfstream G700 is a flying luxury hotel suite with every innovation you would expect from plush 5-star accommodations. This gorgeous new long-range jet from Gulfstream Aerospace can carry up to 19 passengers over 7,500 nautical miles in maximum comfort. The aircraft can be divided into five distinct living areas and sleeps up to 9 passengers.
The G700 was announced in October 2019 as anoffshoot of the popular G650 business jet. Gulfstream engineers added ten feet to the fuselage length, upgraded the engine efficiency, and gave the airframe more carrying capacity. By April 2021, the new G700 was ready for test flights. With a $75 million price tag, the G700 promises to be the most spacious, innovative, and flexible cabin in the industry.
By redesigning the fuselage length, Gulfstream was able to offer the ultimate in long-range comfort: a full bedroom with an accompanying luxuriousensuite. The bed is an adjustable memoryfoam marvel that glides from reclining to full sleep position at the touch of a button.
Other G700 cabin amenities include:
- Circadian lighting. Stay ahead of jet lag by simulating the sunlight in your destination time zone
- Twenty panoramic windows which automatically darken
- Entertainment lounge with 43-inch TV and surround sound
- Spacious galley with 10-foot counter-top, large fridge, and conventional oven. As one aircraft reviewer noted, if you brought a chef, they could “cook meals from scratch rather than having trips catered.”
- Leather recliners thatfold down into sleep mode
- Wireless phone chargers embedded into the walnut dining table
- Jet Connex high-speed wi-fi throughout
G700 Performance Specifications
Engines: 2 Roll-Royce Pearl 700, capable of using bio-fuel for emission reduction
Long-range cruise speed: Mach 0.85 (652 mph)
High-speed cruise speed: Mach 0.9 (690 mph)
Passengers: Up to 19, depending on the configuration
Ceiling: 51,000 feet
Range: 7, 500 nautical miles. In real-world measurements, that is a non-stop flight from Charleston SC to Tokyo, Japan in sumptuous comfort
Baggage Volume: 195 cubic feet
The Gulfstream G700 is extraordinary business aircraft is designed with every feature to fly your group halfway around the globe. Sleep inflight, arrive refreshed andprimed.
When you are ready to charter the newest long-range jet in our network, call Stratos Jet Charter Charters at 888-593-9066.
Gulfstream G700 Charter Flights Charter Rates (Per hour)
* Pricing is based on aircraft availability and the positioning requirements of the aircraft.
Cabin configurations may vary
8.2 56.1 ft
195 cu ft ft
Compare Other Private Jets to a Gulfstream G700 Charter Flights
Choose up to 3 aircraft to compare them side by side