Hawker 800 Private Jet Charter
In terms of a mid-sized private jet, the Hawker 800 offers a well-rounded package of comfort, style and performance.
Whether you need a private jet to whisk you and your family away on a Caribbean vacation, or your work colleagues to a business meeting on the other side of the country, the Hawker 800 is an excellent choice.
Despite being labeled as a mid-sized business jet, the Hawker 800 boasts the standing-room cabin space comparable to that of larger charter planes. At the heart of the Hawker 800 series is a focus on comfort that has made it popular for executive jet travelers over the past few decades.
Hawker’s designers incorporated a number of thoughtful touches, which enhance the overall luxury of this private jet:
- Full lavatory so passengers can freshen up before they touch down
- Pullout tables let you maximize your space for working, eating or relaxing
- Full refreshment center
- Media center for watching movies
- Soundproofed cabin makes for a quiet ride
Designed to comfortably seat eight passengers, the Hawker 800’s relatively spacious cabin layout typically features:
- Four fully berth-able, club-style seats that rotate 360 degrees
- Three-person side-facing divan
- One forward-facing seat
Manufactured by Beechcraft/Raytheon, the 800 also features the type of specs that make it a reliable performer for transcontinental trips:
- 510 mph cruise speed
- 41,000 foot flight ceiling
- 5,620 foot takeoff distance
- 2,325 foot landing distance
Given it’s relatively short takeoff distance, the Hawker 800 can access smaller executive airports that larger planes can’t. This saves business travelers both time and money.
Hawker 800: Aircraft Charter Specifications
|48 cu ft