Lear 70 Charter Flights
Take off distance
Lear 70 Charter Flight Information
Travel in sophisticated comfort with the new Learjet 70 executive jet. The aircraft was introduced in 2013, by Learjet, a division of Bombardier Aerospace Company. The Lear 70 is an upgrade of the iconic Lear 40 series jet. While sharing the same general characteristics of its predecessor, the Lear 70 features an elegantly redesigned interior, better aerodynamics, and more powerful engines. The Lear 70 can carry six passengers and two crew members almost anywhere on the continent. It’s perfect for an executive team on a tight corporate travel schedule.
The Lear 70 jet features a stylish new interior with seven-inch touchscreen display at most seats and individual cabin management controls. Other amenities include:
- Ergonomic swivel recliner seats
- USB electrical outlets at each seat
- Quick-access seat storage compartment
- A large, concealable side table
- Larger galley
- Additional baggage storage space (up to 9 bags)
- Range: 2,000 nautical miles. (You can easily travel from New York to Aspen without refueling.)
- High Cruise Speed: Mach .81 (approx. 622 mph)
- Normal Cruise Speed: Mach .75 (approx. 575 mph)
- Maximum Altitude: 51,000 feet
- Landing runway distance: Approximately 3100 feet. This gives you access to many smaller regional airports across the nation, perfect for avoiding the congestion of major hubs.
- Engines: The jet uses the efficient Honeywell TFE731-40-BR engines with 3850 pounds of thrust. These reliable engines are known for the low-maintenance cycle.
- Cabin Size: Inside, the Lear 70 is 17.6 feet in length. Cabin height is 4.9 feet and width of 5.1 feet.
- Smooth Flight: The precision-engineered winglet design provides you with a stable, restful flight.
The Lear 70 jet lets you and your executive team remain productive while airborne. Travel in premier comfort, and arrived refreshed at your next corporate destination.
Lear 70 Charter Rates (Per hour)
* Pricing is based on aircraft availability and the positioning requirements of the aircraft.
Cabin configurations may vary
50 cu ft
Compare Other Private Jets to a Lear 70
Choose up to 3 aircraft to compare them side by side