Praetor 500 Charter Flights
Take off distance
Praetor 500 Charter Flight Information
The new Embraer Praetor 500 jet charter will remind you of Brazil’s sunny beaches as you travel the skies. With increased range and a stylish interior, this private jet brings the beach so much closer. Built on the design of the successful Embraer Legacy 450 series, the new Praetor 500 aircraft has been redesigned with one goal in mind: to go further in ultra-modern comfort. Depending on configurations, the Praetor 500 can carry 7 to 9 passengers in ergonomic ease. Named after a high-ranking Roman official, the new Praetor jets reflect confidence, elegance and authority.
This is the biggest area of improvement. The original Embraer Legacy 450 was capable of a respectable 2900 nautical miles. However, by refining the aerodynamics and increasing the fuel capacity, the new Embraer Praetor 500 can easily cover 3700 nautical miles. In real-world terms, that means flying direct from Miami, Florida to Brasilia, Brazil. (Or Seattle, Washington, if you prefer.)
While the improved aeronautical range is impressive, it means nothing if the flight is not comfortable. Embraer has taken inspiration from Brazil’s stunning beaches to create a stylish, calm cabin interior. The pattern on the seats is modeled after the stone walkways by Rio’s Ipanema Beach. And the patterns on the carpets are an interpretation of light reflecting off the ocean on a calm day. Other cabin amenities include:
- Ergonomic plush seats that swivel, recline and convert to a fully-flat bed.
- Luggage Access: Need an item from your suitcase? The Embraer Praetor 500 has a high-capacity luggage compartment that is safely accessible throughout the flight. Everything you need is always within reach.
- Retractable tables to give you more space.
- Spacious stone-floored galley with microwave, conventional oven, refrigerator, coffee brewer, crystal, china, silverware and more for a premium flight experience.
- Lavatory with large vanity, sink and plenty of natural light.
Performance and Specifications
The elegance of the Praetor 500 jet charter is only part of its appeal. Your time is important, so the aircraft is designed as a sophisticated blend of range, speed and reliability. You can fly further, faster, non-stop.
Range: 3250 nautical miles, (3740 miles, depending on speed and weather)
Speed: Top speed is .83 Mach (636 mph), typical cruising speed is 531 mph
The new Embraer Praetor 500 private midsize jet lets you go wherever you want, in premier comfort.
Praetor 500 Charter Rates (Per hour)
* Pricing is based on aircraft availability and the positioning requirements of the aircraft.
Cabin configurations may vary
35 cu ft ft
110 cu ft ft
Compare Other Private Jets to a Praetor 500
Choose up to 3 aircraft to compare them side by side