Five Private Jet Perks, Including Flying with a Dog
Sometimes you don’t want the whole pitch; just the perks. For example, our previous blog entries have covered weighty topics such as airline regulations or international passports. But today, let’s take a brief look at one of our industry’s most-asked questions: “What are the perks of traveling by private jet?” Here are the five top perks of flying with a private jet charter, including flying with a dog.
1. Private jet charter travel is better than first class on a commercial jet. With Stratos private jet charter travel, every seat can be first class, since you and your group are the only passengers. So, perks such as ultra-comfortable seats, VIP in-flight meals & amenities and flexible itineraries can be yours. Plus, if you look into Stratos Empty Leg Flights, you can fly for considerably less than our typical prices. (And we haven’t even mentioned flying with a dog yet.)
2. Charter jet travel is time efficient. Time management is crucial for corporate travel, but even holiday travelers don’t want their time wasted. Here’s how Stratos Jet Charters helps you reclaim those precious minutes:
- Private jet charters can usually depart from a smaller regional airport. That means you spend less time than driving a major airport, finding the gate, and processing your luggage.
- The security and pre-flight check-ins are speedy, with shorter line-ups. In most cases, arriving 30 minutes before your flight is all you need.
- Most private jets fly as fast as commercial airliners. Smaller charter jets need shorter take-off runways, can climb to cruising altitude faster, and fly to their destination efficiently.
- You can work on the flight. Instead of hunching over your laptop, you can use in-flight meeting areas with tables, WiFi, satellite phones and TV screens for presentations.
3. Go where you want. Commercial airlines are limited to about 550 airports in the U.S. It’s adequate until you consider that Stratos Jet Charters fly to over 5,000 airports! So, when you want to go to a remote factory site, an exclusive holiday resort or even a reunion at your grandma’s farm, Stratos can get you as close as possible. (Speaking of the farm, you might still be wondering about flying with a dog. We’ll get to that.)
4. Cargo flexibility. To conserve fuel and cargo space, commercial airlines limit what you can bring. And though private jets also have limited cargo space, there is much more flexibility. For example, if your group is going on a golf or ski holiday, we would recommend an aircraft with additional luggage capacity for your gear. Likewise, many of our charter aircraft have extra interior cabin space, so you are not limited to one carry-on bag.
5. Flying with a dog. One of the most popular perks of charter jet travel is flying with your pets. For domestic flights, your pet may need a travel crate, food, water and toys. Also, remember a leash or collar, medication and waste disposal bags. For international flights, you will need to prepare well in advance. This could include arranging documentation and vaccinations. Talk to your veterinarian for more details. We also recommend visiting the US Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection (APHIS) website.
When you are ready to enjoy these travel perks, call us. For an exceptional private jet rental company that can arrange luxury charter flights anywhere in the world, call Stratos Jets—888-593-9066.