Maine Private Jet Charters and Airport Information
See the Most Awe-Inspiring Features of the Pine Tree State with a Private Jet Charter in Maine
From its picturesque, lighthouse-dotted coastlines to the forested beauty of Acadia National Park, Maine brings you a diversity of sightseeing and business-oriented opportunities. Although you could choose to get there in any number of ways, not all of them are as comfortable, luxurious, and convenient as the options Stratos Jet Charters, Inc. has to offer. Once you discover all the amenities of a private jet charter in Maine, you won’t want to travel any other way.
Call Stratos at (888) 593-9066 or fill out the form we’ve provided on our website to get a free quote for your charter flight to Maine or from this amazing northeastern state. Let us show you why our way is the only way to travel.
Customized Private Flights
Our team has access to more than 5,000 aircraft in a network of privately owned models. They’re ready and waiting to be booked for your travel needs. Each one has its own set of key features, and we’ll compare these to your specific requests to locate and secure the right one for your flight. Some of the options available include:
- Airliners. Best suited to large groups, these offer plenty of interior space and cargo capacity. Their interiors can often be modified to include private sleeping quarters, office space, and other unique features. While they’re versatile options, they can’t land at certain airports due to runway length and configuration.
- Heavy Jets. Fast, spacious, and capable of spanning 5,000 miles without refueling, these models can typically accommodate up to 13 passengers.
- Mid-Sized Jets. Able to remain in the air for up to 4.5 hours without needing to take on more fuel, 7 or 8 passengers can fly in style and comfort in a mid-sized jet.
- Light Jets. Small groups planning to fly up to 1,700 miles are perfect fits for models in the light jet category.
- Super Mid-Sized Jets. Roomy and comfortable for up to 10 passengers, these are great choices for longer flights of up to 4,500 miles.
- Turboprop Planes. Smaller and more fuel-efficient, 6 to 8 people can enjoy these models as well as the convenience of access to more remote runways than other options.
One of our trip support specialists will be assigned to your travel needs and will use his or her knowledge and experience to help choose the best aircraft to get you to your destination. Whether you need to take off four hours from now or months down the road, we can arrange to have a private jet in Maine waiting for you when you’re ready to fly.
Outstanding Service in the Air and on the Ground
When it comes to taking care of your travel needs, our dedicated trip support team is equipped to offer far more than simply brokering your private charter flight in Maine. Should you need transportation to and from the airport, we’ll arrange for it. We can have snacks and drinks awaiting you on board or provide an entire team of flight attendants to cater to you in the air. Aside from those points, we can also make arrangements for special medical or access needs, help with hotel and dinner reservations, or offer assistance with finding local events to attend.
Your Safety is Guaranteed
Almost everyone has a certain level of apprehension when flying no matter the type of aircraft or length of the trip. At Stratos, we understand your concerns and want to put your mind at ease. We only choose from among aircraft approved by ARGUS International, our industry’s leader in safety and information. If they’re on ARGUS’ list, you can rest assured they’ve passed the most stringent inspections, come with well-kept and up-to-date maintenance records, and have no history of accidents.
Owners of these private jets available for charter flights are required to maintain at least $4.25 million in liability insurance per passenger based on maximum capacity. We go above and beyond the industry standard by maintaining a $25 million liability policy of our own.
Each charter flight in Maine we broker is manned by 2 pilots who hold ARGUS Gold certification. This means they’re highly trained and qualified, backed by spotless track records, and have at least 3,000 hours of flight time.
We’re ARGUS-approved brokers ourselves, meaning we’ve continually proven our dedication to upholding safety regulations and adherence to best business practices. We’re also long-running members of the Air Charter Safety Foundation, creators and promoters of the highest possible safety standards. Our ethical operation, professionalism, and thorough knowledge of our industry are evidenced by our membership in the National Business Aviation Association as well as the Air Charter Association of North America.
Stratos is a Wyvern-approved broker, proving we follow all safety and regulatory guidelines in place across our industry. We’ve gained a strong financial ranking from Dun and Bradstreet. We also hold a consistent A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a 4.93 rating out of five among our customers.
Maine is at Your Disposal
When you come to us for your private jet charter in Maine, you’re getting more than the benefit of our industry knowledge, commitment to your safety and satisfaction, and extensive connections. You’ll also have a wide array of pick-up or landing points from which to choose. We have access to more than 60 airports across the state, so you won’t have to drive far to get from the airport to your destination or vice-versa. Some of our most often-requested locales in this state are:
- Portland. The Old Port offers the cobblestone streets, ocean breezes, unique shops, and ice cream stands most visitors hope to find while Congress Street is filled with art, culture, and city life. Take a schooner out on the water, sample award-winning local cuisine, or enjoy the city’s art walk.
- Lewiston. Visit historic Lyceum Hall, take in Range Pond State Park, spend a few nights in a yurt, or take advantage of all the shopping and dining Lewiston has to offer.
- Bangor. Walk along the Appalachian Trail to Mount Katahdin or soak up art, theater, and the sounds of a live symphony orchestra. These are only a few of the most popular opportunities Bangor holds in store.
Browse our directory for details and runway information surrounding the private airports in Maine as well as available aircraft and FBO information.
Call Stratos at (888) 593-9066 or contact us online and let us show you why so many people are choosing to soar higher with Stratos.
Book Private Jets from Airports in Maine
Search our Maine airport directory for airport codes, runway information, available charter aircraft and FBO Information as well as empty leg jet charters in Maine.
- Auburn/lewiston Muni Auburn/lewiston (LEW)
- Augusta Augusta (M00)
- Augusta State Augusta (AUG)
- Bangor Intl Bangor (BGR)
- Banks Swans Island (ME5)
- Belfast Muni Belfast (BST)
- Bethel Rgnl Bethel (0B1)
- Biddeford Muni Biddeford (B19)
- Blue Hill Blue Hill (07B)
- Bowman Field Livermore Falls (B10)
- Bradford Camps Ashland (ME3)
- Brandy Pond Naples (5ME)
- Brewer Brewer (0B2)
- Brunswick Executive Brunswick (BXM)
- Buckhorn Camps Norcross/millinocket/ (78B)
- Caribou Muni Caribou (CAR)
- Central Maine Arpt Of Norridgewock Norridgewock (OWK)
- Charles A. Chase Jr. Memorial Field Dover/foxcroft (44B)
- Chesuncook Lake House Chesuncook (1ME)
- Currier's Greenville Junction (21M)
- Cutler Rgnl Cutler (ME2)
- Deblois Flight Strip Deblois (43B)
- Dewitt Fld,old Town Muni Old Town (OLD)
- Dexter Rgnl Dexter (1B0)
- Eastern Slopes Rgnl Fryeburg (IZG)
- Eastport Muni Eastport (EPM)
- Gillespie Fld Meddybemps (66B)
- Greaton Airfield Saco (98M)
- Greenville Greenville (52B)
- Greenville Muni Greenville (3B1)
- Hancock County-bar Harbor Bar Harbor (BHB)
- Houlton Intl Houlton (HUL)
- Islesboro Islesboro (57B)
- Knox County Rgnl Rockland (RKD)
- Lakeside Marina East Winthrop (03M)
- Limington-harmon Limington (63B)
- Lincoln Rgnl Lincoln (LRG)
- Littlebrook Air Park Eliot (3B4)
- Long Lake Naples (76B)
- Long Lake Sinclair (92B)
- Lubec Muni Lubec (65B)
- Lucky Landing Marina And Spb Bangor (06B)
- Machias Valley Machias (MVM)
- Merrymeeting Field Bowdoinham (08B)
- Millinocket Millinocket (70B)
- Millinocket Muni Millinocket (MLT)
- Moose River Jackman (60B)
- Newton Field Jackman (59B)
- Northern Aroostook Rgnl Frenchville (FVE)
- Northern Maine Rgnl Presque Isle (83B)
- Northern Maine Rgnl Arpt At Presque Is Presque Isle (PQI)
- Nugent Chamberlain Lake Chesuncook (39B)
- Oxford County Rgnl Oxford (81B)
- Pittsfield Muni Pittsfield (2B7)
- Portage Lake Muni Portage Lake (87B)
- Portland Intl Jetport Portland (PWM)
- Princeton Muni Princeton (PNN)
- Rangeley Lake Rangeley (M57)
- Sanford Rgnl Sanford (SFM)
- Seven G S Mount Vernon (75B)
- Shin Pond Patten (85B)
- Steven A. Bean Muni Rangeley (8B0)
- Stonington Muni Stonington (93B)
- Sugarloaf Rgnl Carrabassett (B21)
- Swans Fld Dixfield (3S2)
- Twitchell Turner (3B5)
- Van Buren Van Buren (05B)
- Wales Wales (ME6)
- Waterville Robert Lafleur Waterville (WVL)
- Wiscasset Wiscasset (IWI)