Charter a Private Plane to These Secluded Destinations
The urge to travel is stronger than ever. The shelter-in-place order has kept us in our homes, in our communities, in isolation. Travel may be limited, but it is still possible. And the thrill that comes along with finding those places that feed our souls, without risking our health, is a hot commodity these days.
Luckily, Stratos Jet Charters has 14 years of experience flying our clients to out-of-the-way destinations. When you charter a private plane with Stratos, you can modify your itinerary to avoid major hub airports, and enjoy your getaway in privacy and safety.
CNN Travel recently released a list of private domestic destinations. Many of these are easily accessible when you charter a private plane. Here is a sampling of exclusive destinations:
Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur, California
This upscale retreat is one of the best places to relax with a glass of wine while watching the sunset over the ocean. The Post Ranch Inn is accessible via Monterey airport, about 45-minutes away. The inn features:
- A secluded, luxurious 39-room resort perched on a 1,200-foot cliff over the Pacific
- Popular activities include yoga, hiking, and guided tours of the chef’s garden
- Award-winning cuisine and wine cellar
Part of the Aman Resort group, the Amangiri is a luxury oasis amid Utah’s raw desert beauty. When you charter a private plane, you can land at nearby Page Municipal Airport, and then travel in comfort to the resort. Amangiri features:
- 25,000 square foot spa, water pavilion, and private outdoor pavilions
- Sustainable menus inspired by Navaho and southwest cuisine
- A 600-acre private sanctuary in the Utah desert, with privileged access to the stunning vistas of nearby national parks and Lake Powell
Mustang Monument, Wells, Nevada
Connecting with animals and nature can be easier than connecting with people during this pandemic. Mustang Monument is both a modern eco-resort dedicated to protecting wild mustang horses and a living tribute to the Old West. Guest at Mustang Monument can enjoy:
- Guided safari expeditions to see the wild mustangs that roam the sanctuary
- Your choice of a luxury cottage or luxury tipi
- Adventure activities such as archery, roping, target shooting, and off-road excursions.
- A chance to relax with spa treatments or get creative with authentic Native American beading & moccasin lessons
Rabbit Hill Inn, Lower Waterford, Vermont
The Rabbit Hill Inn is proud of its cozy New England charm. Voted as 2019’s Best Hotel in the Northeast, the 19-room Inn is a year-round romantic getaway. The facility has taken extensive safety measures to adhere to COVID-19 protocols. When you charter a private plane, the inn is only about twenty minutes from Caledonia County Airport in Lyndonville. Amenities include:
- Comfy luxury rooms, all with fireplaces and mountain views and some with double whirlpool baths
- Fine dining featuring locally-sourced new cuisine and traditional New England recipes
- The Inn is the perfect starting point to explore fall foliage, scenic drives, craft breweries, and farm-fresh produce
This luxury destination list is a springboard to jumpstart your travel plans. The nation has been put “on hold” in recent months, but as restrictions are being lifted, biosecurity protocols are in place, and now is your opportunity to getaway. There is a lot of beauty out there, and we can help you rediscover it.
Rediscover the joy of traveling by luxury private jet when you’re ready. Call Stratos Jets—888-593-9066.