Virginia Private Jet Charters
Steeped in rich American history, Virginia is referred to as the birthplace of America. In 1607, the English settlers established the first permanent colony in the New World. Since then, Virginia has played a major role in every American historic event. Besides its rich history, Virginia is also opulent in natural beauty. Pine-filled forests, rolling green hills, sandy beaches, and beautiful marshes adorn this decorated state.
Miles of beaches
Search airports in Virginia
Search our Virginia airport directory for airport codes, runway information, available charter aircraft and FBO Information as well as empty leg jet charters in Virginia.
Virginia DestinationsVirginia is a haven for history buffs. From history-rich battlegrounds to museums overflowing with priceless artifacts, there is so much to see and experience. It’s also home to a diverse landscape featuring sandy beaches that kiss the Atlantic Ocean and vineyards that produce some world-class vintages. There’s also an abundance of locations available for a little rest, relaxation, and retail therapy.
Things to Do in VirginiaMany locals tout that Virginia is for Lovers, and this is due to a variety of reasons. It’s for lovers of history, natural beauty, and romance. Here, sunny beaches lined with boardwalks and charming towns give way to rolling hills and breathtaking valley views. Some of the most popular attractions include:
- The Historic Triangle – Home to Jamestown, the first English settlement in America, Yorktown, where the American Revolutionary War ended, and Colonial Williamsburg.
- Visit one of 280 wineries
- Old Town Alexandria – Home to George Washington
- Virginia Beach – Fourteen miles of sandy shores await
- Shenandoah National Park – Take a cruise along Skyline Drive and try and visit all 75 lookout posts
- Bristol – Head here and stand in two states at the same time
- Natural Bridge of Virginia – Spanning a distance of 90 feet, this naturally formed bridge is over 200 feet in the air
- The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts – Experience art firsthand
- Luray Caverns – Discovered in 1878, this natural wonder features a “Stalacpipe Organ”
- The Military Aviation Museum – Features the largest collection of aircraft used in both world wars
- The Cape Henry Lighthouse – Completed in 1972, this lighthouse is the oldest standing lighthouse in the United States