Secluded International Destinations to Plan for via Luxury Jet Charters
We recently shared some of the secluded domestic destinations available for luxury jet charters. Since then, several international resorts have announced their intent to re-open soon. Though international travel is still limited, you may find these suggestions valuable for planning. We recommend a destination that offers physical distancing and relaxes the soul at the same time.
When it’s finally time to travel across the border for leisure, here are three secluded destinations to consider:
Venture off the beaten path by visiting Panama’s west coast. The lush Pacific coast is the perfect place to enjoy a tropical vacation while avoiding the crowds of the Caribbean coast. CNN Travel recently listed the Islas Secas Resort as a top western Panama escape. Stratos luxury jet charters can fly you to Enrique Malek Airport in Panama. Then it’s a gorgeous road and boat trip to the resort.
Those seeking barefoot luxury will enjoy these amenities:
- Fourteen privately-owned islands to explore
- Four cozy casitas, with one, two, and four-bedroom configurations
- Maximum of 18 resort guests at any time
- Exceptional whale-watching, snorkeling and diving opportunities
- Go on a guided nature hike, then relax with a spa massage
Discover the “edge of the world” on the spectacular northwest coast of Norway. Luxury adventure company 62° Nord has established several well-appointed hideaways in Norway. The Storfjord Hotel is proof that remote hotels can still be stylish.
Depending on the size of your Stratos luxury jet charter aircraft, you can fly directly to Alesund Vigra airport, or fly to a larger hub, and transfer to the Alesund airport. Guests will feel their tensions melt as they view the mountains and fjords from their balconies.
Hotel amenities include:
- Unpretentious fine gourmet dining, including local cheeses and the hotel’s craft ale
- 30 Nordic rustic-chic rooms, with forest or fjord views
- Bike & kayak rentals, sea-life boat safaris, scenic road-trips, hiking trails
- Wellness sauna and outdoor jacuzzi
The Wolgan Valley is only about a three hours’ drive north of Sydney, but it feels like another world entirely. Home to two national parks, the valley is a green jewel in the Australian wilderness. The One&Only Wolgan Valley Resort is currently closed due to travel restrictions but should be on your “must-see” list once the restrictions are lifted.
Nestled in the Greater Blue Mountains, the 40-room resort has several cozy villas for discerning travelers. You can even arrange for their private helicopter to meet you at the Sydney airport for an unforgettable scenic flight to the resort.
The resort features include:
- Private pools and fireplaces in each villa
- Garden-to-table fine dining, including catered picnics and dinner under the stars
- Wilderness adventures by horseback, mountain bike, off-road vehicle or helicopter
- Family-friendly eco-tours and wildlife safaris
We hope this brief list has whetted your appetite for your next international luxury jet charter getaway. Of course, before booking a Stratos Jet Charter flight, please check the country’s government website for any travel restrictions. The restrictions are being reviewed, resorts are following safety protocols, and soon, you’ll be able to enjoy luxury travel again.
When you are ready to get away by luxury private jet, call Stratos Jets—888-593-9066.