Private Jet Charter to Michigan
Michigan encompasses four of the five great lakes, producing more beaches than the Atlantic coastline. Amongst these stunning lakes, you’ll find a few impressive islands and two peninsulas. Besides the abundance of water, Michigan is also covered in natural green space with more than half of the state being covered with rugged terrain. And, of course, Michigan is also the birthplace of some of the greatest car-producing, motor-making giants.
Miles of beaches
Search airports in Michigan
Search our Michigan airport directory for airport codes, runway information, available charter aircraft and FBO Information as well as empty leg jet charters in Michigan.
- Alpena County Rgnl Alpena APN
- Antrim County Bellaire ACB
- Bishop Intl Flint FNT
- Boyne Mountain Boyne Falls BFA
- Capital Region Intl Lansing LAN
- Cherry Capital Traverse City TVC
- Chippewa County Intl Sault Ste Marie CIU
- Delta County Escanaba ESC
- Fife Lake Fife Lake M47
- Ford Iron Mountain Kingsford IMT
- Garland Lewiston 8M8
- Gaylord Rgnl Gaylord GLR
- Gerald R. Ford Intl Grand Rapids GRR
- Gogebic-iron County Ironwood IWD
- Grayling Aaf Grayling GOV
- Hillsdale Muni Hillsdale JYM
- Houghton County Memorial Hancock CMX
- Jackson County-reynolds Field Jackson JXN
- Livingston County Spencer J. Hardy Howell OZW
- Mbs Intl Saginaw MBS
- Menominee-marinette Twin County Menominee MNM
- Muskegon County Muskegon MKG
- Oscoda-wurtsmith Oscoda OSC
- Pellston Rgnl Airport Of Emmet County Pellston PLN
- Sault Ste Marie Muni/sanderson Field Sault Ste Marie ANJ
- Sawyer Intl Marquette SAW
- St Clair County Intl Port Huron PHN
- Tulip City Holland BIV
- West Branch Community West Branch Y31
- Willow Run Detroit YIP
- Bean Blossom New Lothrop 6B3
- Bois Blanc Island Bois Blanc Island 6Y1
- Carriage Lane Gregory 35L
- Cobo Hall Detroit 84G
- Coleman A. Young Muni Detroit DET
- Double Jj Resort Ranch Rothbury 42N
- Fremont Muni Fremont FFX
- Huron County Memorial Bad Axe BAX
- Kirsch Muni Sturgis IRS
- Mason County Ludington LDM
- Mayes Carson City 47G
- W K Kellogg Battle Creek BTL
Michigan DestinationsMichigan, lovingly referred to as the Great Lake State is a true nature lover’s paradise. The breathtaking scenery is absolutely stunning and draws in tons of visitors every year. Littered with waterfalls, lakes, sand dunes, eye-catching rock formations, and more, it’s easy to see why outdoor enthusiasts flock here. It’s also a great place for those interested in the famed auto industry that once thrived here. In fact, Michigan has been known for being the birthplace of the two-day weekend thanks to the Michigan labor movement and Henry Ford.
Things to Do in MichiganWith over two hundred active airports and airfields, Michigan encompasses a wealth of opportunities for travelers. Some of the most popular destinations today are:
- Detroit - The historic Motor City is embarking upon a promising resurgence, and it’s a popular place for car enthusiasts.
- Flint - Known as the home of the United Auto Workers Union and the hometown of General Motors. This city’s automotive history is still an important economic center for Michigan.
- Ann Arbor - Home to the University of Michigan, this city is considered a major football town. However, Ann Arbor is host to a variety of art and cultural festivals.
- Mackinac Island - This island is known as the preferred summer destination for locals of the Mitten State. Visitors enjoy boating and beautiful natural wildlife along Lake Michigan.
- Grand Rapids - One hundred and forty miles to the west, Michigan’s second city boasts a modern, diverse economy.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes - Recognized as one of the most beautiful places in the United States, this sandy destination is the perfect spot to visit for enjoying perfect sunsets.